Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched some games from Douglas Luiz. He is playing for a bad team but has shown too much talent even playing for them.

He is a CM, a box to box one. He plays more offensively than defensively.

IMO it is going to be a deal that the people will say "Omg he is that good and came for us for just 13m euros".

I have watched some games from Douglas Luiz. He is playing for a bad team but has shown too much talent even playing for them.

He is a CM, a box to box one. He plays more offensively than defensively.

IMO it is going to be a deal that the people will say "Omg he is that good and came for us for just 13m euros".

Cheers for the info mate.

I am the only one loving this kind of deals?
Players that either improves and become part of the first team, or sell with profit.

10 mill profit Mooy, 10 mill profit Unal. Moreno & Zinchenko next!

Chelsea have been doing this for some time, and have made huge profit, last example Ake 20 mill... Finally we can do the same.

Players that either improves and become part of the first team, or sell with profit.

Chelsea have been doing this for some time, and have made huge profit, last example Ake 20 mill... Finally we can do the same.

I love the ones from a South America as it's an absolute diamond mine.

I just hope most are bought with City in mind and not just for profit.

There is a very big revolt in Rio de Janeiro with the sale of Douglas Luiz. Even the Vasco chairman is being threatened and questioned after that.

Douglas Luiz is considered to be Vasco's greatest talent since Phillipe Coutinho. The sale had a great repercussion in Brazil because of the low value and potential of the player.

Brazilian reports say we've been watching him since last season so I wonder if this is just a profit player or one for our future. This is a record breaker by €4M, for context Coutinho only cost €3.8M at the time he left Brazil,

I absolutely love it. We'll have a squad full of them to watch at Girona. It's more than just a profit method to me. A few will prove themselves good enough to make it at city I believe.

He's a legit wc prospect.
The new generation of midfielders in Brazil class 1998/2000 are all DM/8 or DM-playmakers.
They're not supposed to score many goals, but the best prospects are very strong in defense, great dribbling and pass.
The best imo are:
1 - Wendel(19) Fluminense
2 - Arthur(20)Gremio(shocked that Pep is not going for him)
3 - Douglas
4 - Matheus Fernandes(19)Botafogo - apparently going to Barcelona.
5 -Matheus Jesus(19)Sao Paulo - in fact is the best but he's barely playing due to bad behaviour.
6 - Thiago Maia(20)Santos

All the media and fans think that Douglas, Wendel(Fluminense) and Arthur(Gremio), all U-20, will be the NT midfield after 2018.
Yesterday Tite(Brazil nt coach) said in some event in Porto Alegre that he was following the development of those three players, so Douglas probably would be tested in the next months(not anymore of course).

I think this move is very bad for him.
Was better to let him playing in loan at Vasco like City did with Gabriel.
I never saw this loan-system working for any Brazilian player.
He's not a player that should go to some small spaniard side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.