Drawing Chelsea in the Champions League?

Russia war relief? Whose been bombing them?
One assumes the people in the Donbass shelled for years by the UAF something that has intensified since the Russians invaded. Many people have also fled the violence into Russia and would obviously be in need of assistance.
But since if you speak Russian you are regarded as inferior now perhaps these people dying and suffering don't count?

One assumes the people in the Donbass shelled for years by the UAF something that has intensified since the Russians invaded. Many people have also fled the violence into Russia and would obviously be in need of assistance.
But since if you speak Russian you are regarded as inferior now perhaps these people dying and suffering don't count?
What’s your point? My point in response to a previous poster (who said RA was donating equally to Ukraine and Russia war relief) was Ukraine is being bombed to fuck, Russia says it isn’t even at war and hasn’t invaded anywhere. Hope that’s fucking clear

Agree to a large extent. The demonisation of Russians by the patronising idiotic media is absurd. The thousands of Russian conscripts killed in Ukraine are just as much victims of Putin as anybody else who has lost their life over there.

The Committee of Soldiers Mothers of Russia would be a worthy recipient of any charity proceeds

What’s your point? My point in response to a previous poster (who said RA was donating equally to Ukraine and Russia war relief) was Ukraine is being bombed to fuck, Russia says it isn’t even at war and hasn’t invaded anywhere. Hope that’s fucking clear
You abusive language at the end only serves to underline your weak argument and poor knowledge of the broader context of this war. I am concerned for all the people suffering in this conflict and while Putin deserves criticism the UAF are not angels in this scenario particularly the ultra nationalist elements. Aid of course should be dispensed in accordance with need and not in an arbitrary manner.

You abusive language at the end only serves to underline your weak argument and poor knowledge of the broader context of this war. I am concerned for all the people suffering in this conflict and while Putin deserves criticism the UAF are not angels in this scenario particularly the ultra nationalist elements. Aid of course should be dispensed in accordance with need and not in an arbitrary manner.
Abusive language? Do you get out much?

I'm sure the Treasury can find a way round it. They have powers under the Regulations "To enable anything to be done to deal with an extraordinary situation".

Anyone know why the Regs are "(EU Exit)" Regs?

The Russia (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019

I'm sure the Treasury can find a way round it. They have powers under the Regulations "To enable anything to be done to deal with an extraordinary situation".

Anyone know why the Regs are "(EU Exit)" Regs?

The Russia (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019

The was a lot of EU primary and secondary legislation needing replacing, probably to do with that.

I'd rather play against some European teams that have less chance to meet, like Ajax and Juventus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.