Dresden fans in our end

Corporate is totally different. Anyone can go corporate as long as they have the money, it has nothing to do with loyalty points. With regards to the Liverpool fan, that is down to the individual supporters club who should be pulled about it but in general they play an important part in shifting tickets when others dont want them, like Newcastle.
Newcastle will go on high points...maybe get down to 14k but can’t see much below...I got my daughter a ticket for Leicester away last year in her own right, she’s on 4000 pts, this year it sold out at 16k+...something has definately changed and it isn’t just our form

Corporate is totally different. Anyone can go corporate as long as they have the money, it has nothing to do with loyalty points. With regards to the Liverpool fan, that is down to the individual supporters club who should be pulled about it but in general they play an important part in shifting tickets when others dont want them, like Newcastle.

People can go to any game they want if they have money. Money buys anything if you have enough of it. No need to go corporate. A friend of mine paid a tout (city tout) £120 at Chelsea the other year for a £50 ticket. Tout had 10 ST at city and 10 away tickets. Must make a packet. It's just supply and demand.

Newcastle will go on high points...maybe get down to 14k but can’t see much below...I got my daughter a ticket for Leicester away last year in her own right, she’s on 4000 pts, this year it sold out at 16k+...something has definately changed and it isn’t just our form
I can't remember last season but this season I'm sure went down to 14k.

Leicester last season was a later kick off time and closer to Christmas. I couldn’t give away a spare ticket on the day of the game.

It didn’t got that low, i think it was around 16500...somebody will know exactly though I’m sure!
It did mate, had one of ours on 14.5k and he got one.Like I say can't remember what last season ended at but if I remember right it was half five on telly and near Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.