Drive. (the film)

svennis pennis

This film is incredible. Watched it last night as I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I'd post the trailer for it but it really doesnt tell you what this film is about. Dark, dark film, incredibly shot and stunningly executed. Just go and watch it.

Drive-233363867-large.jpg

I wasn't aware it hadn't made cinema release?

I may have watched a screener copy but don't want to enlarge on it as the foamers will be out in full force. Rest assured foamers, I'll be seeing this in the cinema and buying a copy in release.

I can't recommend it highly enough, by your username you will love this godfather. The trailer, the pink typography, it leads you in the wrong direction of how this film goes. It is in no way comparable but it reminds me of the way people see Saturday Night Fever having never seen it. Ah it's about disco dancing and had the bee gees ad the soundtrack. False sense of security.

It is superb. Saw it at the Cornerhouse on Saturday, after we beat Everton.
It is based on a brilliant book by the American crime writer James Sallis. It's not often the film version does the book justice, but it really is an excellent adaptation. The director won the prize at Sundance.
It has been compared to films like Bullitt, The French Connection and The Driver, and it does have that retro feel. But not to the point of being corny.
It is only getting a limited release but it will be a DVD smash and a future classic. Anyone who likes the films of Tarrantino or Michael Mann should give it a try.

absolutely brilliant, love the soundtrack too:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/electricyouthmusic/college-feat-electric-youth-a-real-hero-drive-ost[/soundcloud]

It was good, it's a great performance by Gosling and there are some truly iconic scenes in it.

It has been overhyped though and is guilty of a fair bit of self indulgence.

the best film this year by a mile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDRdna-Rxg[/youtube]

I thought it was great... I really didn't expect it to turn out the way it did after the first 30 mins!!!!

I'll watch it again later or tomorrow no doubt.

Drive.2011.DVDSCR.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

Is the best copy from the source flying around.

18745910.png

drdr.png

Also a "screener" is a vhs copy with an aspect ratio of 4:3 this is a DVDSCR or dvd screener which holds typical dvd standard quality and aspect ratio.

tl;dr DVDSCR > SCREENER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.