Drunk missus/partner/whoever

adrianr

How bad is yours? Currently sat up looking after a rather hammered significant other after a particularly lairy one (on a Sunday night ffs), gets way too emotional and starts going ballistic. Feel like I'm sat on egg shells hoping she now stays asleep till she's sobered up. Doesn't happen often but by god is it tough when it does.

For everything I've seen it do I really hate alcohol sometimes.

Not sure why I'm posting this, just need to vent I guess. Up for work in five hours, great.

I feel exactly the same. The very rare occasions she gets drunk, it's awful to watch. She simply doesn't know when to stop drinking, and the difference in her being a happy drunk, to being this horrible mess which literally has me in tears at times, is about 1 drink. The worst thing is I can tell when she is at that point and I have to tell her, which causes arguments. Just make sure she is ok, not much else you can do mate.

I split up with an ex because of the way she was after a few drinks. She was absolutely vile not only to many but friends and family. Once a year I could cope with but every weekend was torture.

de niro said:
sounds horrible. thank fuck I have a good un.

wasn't there a film about this? think Andy Garcia was in it.

Yeah, The Untouchables

Mine just sways a little and protests her drunkenness.

de niro said:
sounds horrible. thank fuck I have a good un.

wasn't there a film about this? think Andy Garcia was in it.

220px-When_a_man_loves_a_woman.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_a_Man_Loves_a_Woman_(film)

cant moan with mine... alcohol makes her tired and she wants to hit the sack.. i get her drunk most nights so i have TV all to myself and i can bash one out in peace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.