Dryrobe

urban genie

Was in Stockport today, seems the trend to wear them as coats is quite popular there saw a few on the streets

seems they are a new fashion trend some are sneering or disparing at, I will be honest I have fuck idea what they are, though not my style looking at goldies rap

First time I saw these was at the Chelsea game. I assume they keep you warm and dry which I would have liked to have been. Look a bit naff and not sure £150 is worth it to look like a Harry Potter wannabe.

The Mrs has one. I've tried it when walking the dog and it keeps you dry and warm.

They're hardly garish or weird looking, just a long coat so not sure why people would sneer at people for wearing them. Probably the same lads in their Adidas trainers and shit liam gallagher haircuts.

so is my understanding right

basically a large caghoul with a towel sewn inside it as lining, meant for those swimming/surfing/jetsking etc who once out of the sea can wear to dry off while also shaded from the elements.

were created and meant for beach goers not landlocked cities and a trip to Aldi, yet are now a new trend amongst some.

Each to their own, whatever people are comfy in I say

oh and apparently popular with shoplifters - big pockets

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.