Dubai global soccer awards

The number of these different awards ceremonies popping up is getting a bit silly. Where does this one stand in terms of prestige?
The story on City’s website says it’s the fourteenth time it’s been held but it doesn’t ring any bells with me.

May be but at least these rewards got it right and reward Haaland over Messi. So perhaps more credible than the others !

If nothing else, fast forward to the presentation to the best Chairman of the year. Khaldoon’s speech is nothing less than inspirational. The ongoing commitment to our club by our Sheikh is highlighted. Furthermore as well as saying we have the best players; coach; owners etc etc he made sure the he stressed that we have THE BEST FANS

WELL DONE CITY & OUR OWNERS.

If nothing else, fast forward to the presentation to the best Chairman of the year. Khaldoon’s speech is nothing less than inspirational. The ongoing commitment to our club by our Sheikh is highlighted. Furthermore as well as saying we have the best players; coach; owners etc etc he made sure the he stressed that we have THE BEST FANS

And the best fraudsters.

Khaldoons speech was first class, what a club we are.
I still find it hard to grasp just how big our little Citeh have become, the bit about us fans made me feel so proud to be a blue.

Reactions: CC1
Khaldoons speech was first class, what a club we are.
I still find it hard to grasp just how big our little Citeh have become, the bit about us fans made me feel so proud to be a blue.
Me too. when I watched all those top trophies being brought on to the stage & the awards to all our players - it became the Man City show :)

it’s easy to forget our amazing achievement - PL champs 5 out the last 6 years - etc etc

we really are the biggest team in the world whatever the red d**** say. Most of their support comes from online clicks by people who’ve never been to a match. The current youngsters are now influenced by City's success & Pep’s football

Khaldoon is an inspiration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.