Dullest Football Since Pearce?

After that performance last night in an empty stadium in a game that meant absolutely nothing, I'm definitely thinking it's time to get the Pep out banners out of storage.

After that performance last night in an empty stadium in a game that meant absolutely nothing, I'm definitely thinking it's time to get the Pep out banners out of storage.
Was thinking driving home that we only scored 3 goals less then we did in the entire 05/06 season.

It’s much more than this fabled double pivot.

The players look over-coached, frightened to make mistakes and the amount of backward passes we make isn’t a product of chance, it’s design.

None of the players look happy. Good players are bang out of form.
I know this is easy to laugh at but this was posted the day of the west brom draw I don't think it's that wrong.
Pep said himself that he was trying to be to clever and do to much at that time. After that he simplified things and we went on an amazing run and won the league.

I know this is easy to laugh at but this was posted the day of the west brom draw I don't think it's that wrong.
Pep said himself that he was trying to be to clever and do to much at that time. After that he simplified things and we went on an amazing run and won the league.
I don’t think it’s wrong at all. I do still think that up to 15th December 2020, the start of that season was easily up there with the dullest football City played since Stuart Pearce’s time at the club.

I genuinely thought we were awful at the start of last season. On 15th December were on course for a 63 point season and a trajectory to have a +19 GD. That would have seen us finish 7th.

The funniest thing about this thread was the amount of people who don’t understand what “since” means, and think that it meant the OP was comparing Pep and Pep’s team to Pearce and Pearce’s team.

Bunch of thick fuckers!

(By the way “since” means the period of time after the thing mentioned.)

Dull as fuck, think Pep has done all he can now and can't get anything else from this set of players. It's the same tactics and style of play every game and the players are looking totally fucked off and bored with it. The two year contract extension is suddenly looking like a disastrous move on the clubs behalf, but Pep will be laughing all the way to the bank if he did get his marching orders or if infact he left off his own accord.
He should be concerned because this is turgid stuff he's churning out week in week out.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.