Duncan Jenkins - fake twitter ITK

Prestwich_Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
So the guy has one screen capture of a harmless tweet and nothing else to back up the claims ? If he had recorded the conversation I'd be more inclined to believe him

-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:08 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Unbelievable stuff. Except it's only too believable. Look what a PR fuck-up LFC made over the Suarez/Evra affair.

I believe private investigators were employed by City a few years ago to investigate a group of us that were setting up a Supporters Trust. Plus there were threats of legal action against the MCIVTA newsletter.

Was that you ?
I was one of the people involved in the Supporters Trust but the MCIVTA incident was nothing to do with me.

Holy shit PB!!! Your a real fugitive. WOW!!

Fuck, I should'nt even be talking to you!!!

MCFC, I never even met this bloke, OMG I'll be banned for this, there'll have my season ticket.......FUCK!!!! Who's that knocking on my front door!!

Why didn't he threaten Chang of going to the police or the media? Basically he was guessing transfers through what he read in the media!

The sad predicament of modern day football that clubs have to have gestapo-type departments to monitor what is being said about their club.

Sounds like something out of 1984

Now, I'm not for one minute saying that companies do not use strong arm tactics to protect their investments/interests, however...

The fella admits his ITK-ing was completely fake and has since created a blog to tell another story which everyone is lapping up as real despite his form for lying?

But Chang, who confirms he did meet the self-styled Slam Dunc in Manchester, said: 'I will not be responding to total nonsense.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2217067/Jen-Chang-bullying-Duncan-Jenkins-claims-denied-Liverpool--Charles-Sale.html#ixzz29BjYKtJO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z29BjYKtJO</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He confirmed he met him!? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA.

I'd have kicked the guys head in if he had threatened my family like that. What a ****.

Petetheblu said:
BillyShears said:
If anyone's ever wondered why being ITK can be a dangerous game and why Tolmie is as cautious as fuck about what he posts - then your answer is there.

City have long monitored what goes on on forums and what people are saying on Twitter. I know for a fact that things which have been said on Bluemoon have caused the club to act within hours of the post going up.

Well could we have some more paper hand towels in the toilets please at half time, I'm getting naff'd off having to pat people on the back just to try and dry my hands.

They've got fuckin' blowers on Level 1. Jeez knows what they have on Level Two. Bet they have some oriental beauty with Irish linen to wipe yer digits. The money we pay on Level 3 yer'd think they'd have some flunky like that Barca guy they've appointed who should come round after thirty mins of the first half with a sack load of paper towels, blue 'uns mind, not those shitty green ones, and fill up the tubs. S'not rocket science.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.