Dunking biscuits and toast in yer brew!

I used to work with a girl who used to dunk her cheese spread sandwiches in her extra milky tea. I thought that was so wrong.

It is your food, you can eat how you want. If it betrays social etiquette don't do it in public or when you have company. I don't give a fuck whether you want to recreate lady and the tramp, with pig covered in shit.

I don't dunk, but I will have a swig of tea whilst eating the toast to help wash it down.

Yes I am a fukin animal.

dronefromsector7g said:
I don't dunk, but I will have a swig of tea whilst eating the toast to help wash it down.

Yes I am a fukin animal.
That part is passably acceptable, depending on how dry your throat is, and it's only part of rehab after a particularly heavy night out.

Generally though, the majority conclusion is that it is not acceptable. In other words, NO,NO,NO!!!!!

Personally, Asda's peanut cookies dunked in tea (or coffee) are perfectly acceptable, whether in company or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.