Dunne owes us an Own Goal on Monday

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Citycitytid said:
he'll get my full support at villa park monday night!!

ha ha he wont be getting mine last thing i want is him playing a blinder against us . love the guy but i want 3 points first .then once they are secured i will get sentimental ...

true....but i can here it now echoeing....he's here...he's there etc..

Lets show them horrible rag twats and the villa fans (see the Barry thread) how to treat an ex player who gave is all for his old club!

Fuckin scum bags the lot of em!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Lets show them horrible rag twats and the villa fans (see the Barry thread) how to treat an ex player who gave is all for his old club!

Fuckin scum bags the lot of em!

I'll be there giving dunne a good reception. Just ignore distin will probably piss him off more then booing

dunn owes us nothing,i just hope we win .

i have a feeling he will come back to haunt us

He's not due anything for a couple of games, he handballed it and gave away a pen in the last game.

Damocles said:
He's not due anything for a couple of games, he handballed it and gave away a pen in the last game.

hahaha....he's here.. he's there.... he's every f**king where... Richard Dunne... Richard Dunne

Seriously hope he gets a fantastic reception and then we stick 4 past Villa. Always loved Dunney, he put his body on the line for the team and covered that lazy Richards arse countless times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.