Dzeko, what's his next move?

January 25- Mancini: Mario stays

January 29- Mario signs for Milan

Quotes like that don't mean anything. It's just to avoid embarrassment if he isn't sold.

Ok after slating dzeko on every thread there has been about him. And even stating I hate him, I'm prepared to start a fresh this season and give him a chance if MP thinks he's right. His attitude was bad last season so that needs to improve considerably.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Ok after slating dzeko on every thread there has been about him. And even stating I hate him, I'm prepared to start a fresh this season and give him a chance if MP thinks he's right. His attitude was bad last season so that needs to improve considerably.

I'm exactly of the same opinion as yourself, can't stand Dzeko or Kolerov. But with a new manager and with possibly a more attacking style of play, I also say "bets are off" everyone starts with a clean slate even Garcia.

As my late mother used to say the proof of the pudding is always in the eating. Everyone deserves a second chance.........for me, new manger new start simples.....

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

I'm exactly of the same opinion as yourself, can't stand Dzeko or Kolerov. But with a new manager and with possibly a more attacking style of play, I also say "bets are off" everyone starts with a clean slate even Garcia.

As my late mother used to say the proof of the pudding is always in the eating. Everyone deserves a second chance.........for me, new manger new start simples.....

For me, Dzeko and Kolorov have had there chances. Yes, we have a new manager but although I am in know way a tactician, I fail to see how they are now going to drastically improve. And we really do need to see a drastic improvement from Dzeko if he wants to start matches. Kolorov just has to go

Hope he stays and MP gets 12 months out of him is Negrado really that much better

We still need a core of players

Excellent news from Manuel Pellegrini. Consider the following CAREER statistics for selected strikers based on performances in the major European leagues (Bundesliga, La Liga, Eredivisie). The MINUTES PER GOAL since their senior debuts are:

Dzeko (2007) 96 goals @ 136 mpg
van Persie ( 2001) 136 goals @ 148 mpg
Aguero (2006) 109 goals @ 162 mpg
Tevez (2006) 84 goals @ 174 mpg
Rooney (2002) 156 goals @ 176 mpg
Torres (2001) 135 goals @ 178 mpg

The MINUTES PER ASSIST record for those same league games:

van Persie 290 mpa
Dzeko 321 mpa
Rooney 335 mpa
Tevez 340 mpa
Aguero 422 mpa
Torres 708 mpa

Dzeko also has the best goal-scoring rate in international matches. According to Wiki:

Dzeko: 29 goals in 54 appearances
Aguero: 20 goals in 50 appearances
Tevez: 13 goals in 62 appearances
Torres: 36 goals in 106 appearances
Rooney: 36 goals in 83 appearances
Van Persie: 35 goals in 76 appearances

With Pellegrini's more rapid attacking style and, in particular, with the service from Jesus Navas, Dzeko will thrive this season. I have always believed that - with the right manager - Kun Aguero + Edin Dzeko could be the most formidable strike partnership the premier league has ever seen.

sbm said:
Excellent news from Manuel Pellegrini. Consider the following CAREER statistics for selected strikers based on performances in the major European leagues (Bundesliga, La Liga, Eredivisie). The MINUTES PER GOAL since their senior debuts are:

Dzeko (2007) 96 goals @ 136 mpg
van Persie ( 2001) 136 goals @ 148 mpg
Aguero (2006) 109 goals @ 162 mpg
Tevez (2006) 84 goals @ 174 mpg
Rooney (2002) 156 goals @ 176 mpg
Torres (2001) 135 goals @ 178 mpg

The MINUTES PER ASSIST record for those same league games:

van Persie 290 mpa
Dzeko 321 mpa
Rooney 335 mpa
Tevez 340 mpa
Aguero 422 mpa
Torres 708 mpa

Dzeko also has the best goal-scoring rate in international matches. According to Wiki:

Dzeko: 29 goals in 54 appearances
Aguero: 20 goals in 50 appearances
Tevez: 13 goals in 62 appearances
Torres: 36 goals in 106 appearances
Rooney: 36 goals in 83 appearances
Van Persie: 35 goals in 76 appearances

With Pellegrini's more rapid attacking style and, in particular, with the service from Jesus Navas, Dzeko will thrive this season. I have always believed that - with the right manager - Kun Aguero + Edin Dzeko could be the most formidable strike partnership the premier league has ever seen.

Dont bother if this guy played for any other club they would be wanking themselves silly about getting him in. him and kun with the proper support will win the league simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.