E-cig's

EastStandLower said:
hilts said:
EastStandLower said:
I've been running a Mini Nova for about 6 months and now just upgrade to a Kanger Protank II. Using it on a 510 twist battery, its awesome!
Great up grade, I ve also just ordered a AGO G5 Dry Herb Vaporizer as I do miss that side of smoking and at £20 incl postage its worth a try.

What's a dry herb vaporizer?

Looks decent & I have Rosemary growing in my garden :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRgJx922sc[/youtube]

Let us know how you get on with it, my mate has one but I thought it was hard work and I like to keep things clean, so I went for one of these,

silver_palm_leaf.jpg

Well pleased with it, my 2nd best purchase of the year, after the e-cig. I wash it near on every day, boiling water and some kitchen spray and it's like new. I imagine cleaning the vapouriser could be awkward.

Don't know what that monster of an e-cig is in a glass cabinet in my local e-cig shop but it looks like it may vibrate. :-o

Meanwhile mine looks like this:
Taliban-RPG.jpg

Second Skin said:
bluegirl83 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Never buy e-cig stuff from e bay

Is there any reputable shops in Manchester centre then? I know Manchester but would get lost going anywhere else.

There are a couple I have used, one is behind the Hare & Hounds in Shudehill, only a small place but they do three 10ml liquids for £10. I have used them loads and are very friendly. There is also a new store opened in the Arndale opposite Argos. I think it's called Cigtronica. They do 3 for £10 as well and I popped in there last week and is ok.

Cheers I'll have a nosy next time I'm up that end.

Yaya_Tony said:
Instead of buying 2 new Vision spinners for 20 each, I bought a Vamo V3 today for 50, it is excellent.

http://db.tt/YAK9NGld
Few days use, this is the dogs bollocks for what I paid. Strong hit, tons of vape, bringing new flavour out of the juices, dropped hard on concrete putting my daughter in the car and not a scratch, battery lasts ages even on the single battery, which is still fist sized so you aren't walking about with a piece of scaffold in your hands. Recommended.

this one should help you quit sharpish and is durable and has a lovely long battery life
big-black-bamboo-large-realistic-dildo-with-suction-base-4042-p.jpg

I just glanced at the last 4/5 pages and holy shit. All this extra equipment and expense just to quit smoking? Just don't buy them?

Makes me wonder when 'they' decide that inhaling water vapour is a shitter on the lungs and the new way to fuck yourself up is born.

BlueInCanada said:
I just glanced at the last 4/5 pages and holy shit. All this extra equipment and expense just to quit smoking? Just don't buy them?

Makes me wonder when 'they' decide that inhaling water vapour is a shitter on the lungs and the new way to fuck yourself up is born.

How exactly is inhaling on a ecig fucking yourself up? I suggest you sell your scientific findings to the tobacco companies, you'll become a millionaire! They've been trying to find this evidence for years. I'm sure the ecig industry must be shaking in their boots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.