E-mails

texas pete said:
auction294 said:
or possibly the message ends up in a spam folder which gets emptied before checking.

read receipt ?

as I understood the OP was asking why get an email (back from the recipient I presume) to state that you (the sender) have sent an email which is confirmed as delivered by the read receipt.

texas pete said:
tueartsboots said:
useful in business transaction as parties can't deny seeing mail, personal emails no need

Lotus Notes 'you have new mail' appears on screen

Outlook - envelope in the corner

If I sent someone an e-mail that wasn't read within 10 mins even though they were at their desk I would regard this as being piss poor TBH

I hope you are not a manager in charge of staff because you sound like a bit of twit to me.........

I reply to e-mails when i want to.If it's flagged as urgent then i will leave it longer.If it has a date/time on it i'll not go anywhere near it until after it runs out.I'm nice like that.

Had one of my staff mail me about some stuff he had going on.He sits 20 foot from me.I read the mail and then opened my office door and shouted my reply before shutting the door.

I also hate people who have to print a mail out and then carry it around like it's some sort of bomb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.