E-tickets

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Tam, 29 Nov 2017.

1. Tam

Tam

Anyone know if they need to be printed off or does it work just like a mobile boarding pass?

2. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    I'm sure it tells you to print them off

3. Zubrman

Zubrman

Train Driver
    Has to be printed on A4 paper then folded to the shape of a paper ticket.

4. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Just got one for my ERO for the Bournemouth game and it said 'print off yer ticket'!

5. Tam

Tam

Cheers for the replies. Got through to talk to someone eventually to be told that. Library for to use the printer. You'd think they would have a mobile version you could use. Hopefully they get it soon. Would make it easier

6. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

Agree. Wonder if any other football club uses any sort of mobile app/scanning to enter the ground.

7. Panashe Tapera

Panashe Tapera

MCFC OK!!
    i think monaco and a few other french clubs do it. it would be great if city started doing it

8. AZUL

AZUL

Simply click on the email where it says print e ticket, rotate so the barcode is landscape, make as big as possible, place your phone under the scanner, job done

9. Bluebeemer

Bluebeemer

I'm having problems with online ticket purchase, having previously been able to. Now, after entering credit card details and clicking pay, the page changes to a blank page. I have done this several times over the last few days. I haven't had any emails confirming purchase and my c/c company can see the attempted purchase but the City website claws back the transaction instead of completing it. I am a Citizens member and buy tickets on a match day basis. This problem was not present earlier in the season. I have been checking the settings on my lap top (Windows 7) and the Mcafee settings but don't see any issues. I rang City but they didn't prove too helpful.

10. Bluebeemer

Bluebeemer

Had another call with City and this time they were very helpful and eventually sorted out a glitch linking the check out and confirmed payment. Now working.
    Thanks to Paul and Holly at City.