Each managers best signing

Thought I'd just pop down potentially the worst ones! Edit, just spotted someone else had the same idea and I'd completely forgotten about Bony!
Pep - Bravo
Pel - Zuculini or Mangala
Bob - Maicon
Hughes - Santa Cruz, Jo and Bridge
Sven - Bianchi
Pearce - Corradi or Hamann
Keegan - I couldn't decide between Fowler or Sommeil or Macken or Negouai or Mettomo or Bischoff and then I remembered McManaman!!

Mancini - Scott Sinclair

Pellegrini - Demichelis

Pep - Claudio Bravo

Mark Hughes - Wayne Bridge

Only joking

Thought I'd just pop down potentially the worst ones! Edit, just spotted someone else had the same idea and I'd completely forgotten about Bony!
Pep - Bravo
Bob - Maicon
Sven - Bianchi
Keegan - I couldn't decide between Fowler or Sommeil or Macken or Negouai or Mettomo or Bischoff and then I remembered McManaman!!
Keegans really were the worst , it would have been interesting to see all the financial arrangements and his tax returns,

Pep - Bravo
Bob - Maicon
Sven - Bianchi

You missed Vuoso and Mills
And Castillo under Sven.

Pep - Gabriel Jesus
Pellegrini - De Bruyne
Mancini - David Silva
Hughes - Kompany
Eriksson - Elano
Pearce - Hart
Keegan - Anelka
Royle - Dunne (not the best defender in the world but he did serve the club well to become one of our legends imo)

I know Robinho came while Hughes was managung us. But I'm not convinced he could be classed as "a Hughes signing". As you implied, that signing was indeed a statement of intent. And I would guess our owners, and Garry Cook, were behind that episode. Robinho wouldn't strike me as the sort of player Hughes would buy. His best buy would be between Komps and Zabba.

100% agree, but he was signed while Hughes was manager. Also, his signing made for what may be the most exciting transfer deadline day ever for us lot. Remember how it felt to beat Chelsea sign an established Brazil international from Real Madrid for 30-odd million quid on transfer deadline day!

There was a man from Dynamo . Kinkladze was his nameo.
Franny Lee , signed up and took him down Maine Road.

KI-NKY , KI-NKY .

Kinkladze was his nameo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.