Ebay

Rosler1985

I'm currently in the process of making quite a killling on certain items Ive bought cheap over the last month or so on ebay. Got me thinking, what's your best purchase off ebay? And have you ever sold anything on there, making a tidy profit in the process? I know it has it haters but it still gives me a buzz when I win something with seconds to go, by 1p

Yesterday I put my first item on it. It took me 3 days of phoning paypal and ebay to get started as I'm a general muppet with simple things like ebay. I will probably loose about £400 on it as it is brand new but I don't need the item and will never use it. Think it's brilliant,used it constantly for spares,tools and equipment when we were in Spain. Though most wont send to Spain we knew a man with a van. Makes you wonder what we did without it.

I'm employed to run an ebay business, with a gross daily income of around £4000, it ain't half stressful.

they seem to have got far too greedy lately, especially re costs for listings. for a small item seller like myself it became pointless selling on there as they wanted 35p to list an item. this plus the fact they take a % of any postal costs makes you almost give your items away but i guess they must have had a loss in income as they now offer 100 free listings most weekends.

Bought 140 Quid's worth of roofbars last week for 28! Had to collect from Milton Keynes but I work all over the country anyway so not usually a problem. Its when you sell stuff now that they take the piss, listing fee, final selling fee and then PayPal take a cut as well!

I've got a rare vintage musical instrument on at the moment. I spotted it in a general auction a few years ago, and got it for less than 20 quid.

Auction ends in three days. Three bids to date and over 50 watchers.

If it ends at the current price (which it won't), I'll make a profit in excess of 300 quid after fees etc.

Every now and then you get lucky!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.