Eccles branch OSC -

bluestew

Branch meeting tonight at Monton cricket club with Gary Owen being the guest and Kevin parker is paying a vist too, non members welcome. start at 7.30

r.soleofsalford said:
bluestew said:
Branch meeting tonight at Monton cricket club with Gary Owen being the guest and Kevin parker is paying a vist too, non members welcome. start at 7.30

ffs stu shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we dont want all the wankers off here coming
Since meeting Vinny, eccles blue has done enough of that !!

bluestew said:
r.soleofsalford said:
bluestew said:

can you be sued for libel for something typed on an internet forum.

r.soleofsalford said:
bluestew said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I am consulting my lawyers as I type!!! And if I were not on my way out to another meeting I would reply more fully. But rest assured, even though I may be late for the Eccles OS meeting, I will sort the pair of you out!!! Or get my henchmen to do so!!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
bluestew said:

I am consulting my lawyers as I type!!! And if I were not on my way out to another meeting I would reply more fully. But rest assured, even though I may be late for the Eccles OS meeting, I will sort the pair of you out!!! Or get my henchmen to do so!!! :-)

Are you ginger?

daveduke67 said:
Eccles Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Are you ginger?

ish, but a lot more intelligent and of sounder mind than he of whom i think you refer :)

r.soleofsalford said:
daveduke67 said:
Eccles Blue said:

Are you ginger?

ish, but a lot more intelligent and of sounder mind than he of whom i think you refer :)

You will have to work harder than that to get back into my good books!!

But that's a start!!

Gary Owen was excellent last night with some good anecdotes and didn't shirk any questions thrown at him. Good night with the Eccles Branch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.