Eddie Large

fbloke

I had a quick scan across the board and couldn't see it mentioned elsewhere.

Eddie Large is poorly in hospital in Bristol according to Roy Bailey ( @wizzo3333 ) on twitter.

Blues can send get well wishes to him ( @eddie6large ) to keep his spirits up.

Get well soon Eddie.

He used to give us a quid each, to mind ( not vandalise ) his Rolls Royce when he was visiting his mam on our estate back in the day.

Quid was a lot of dough back in those days. Not sure it warranted him getting a place on the bench though.

corky1970 said:
tidyman said:
He used to give us a quid each, to mind ( not vandalise ) his Rolls Royce when he was visiting his mam on our estate back in the day.

Quid was a lot of dough back in those days. Not sure it warranted him getting a place on the bench though.

what could you buy with it?

Pretty much anything up to the value of a pound really. I'd usually buy soft drugs with it. But I was only seven.

He has been in Bristol RI for the last 3 weeks after he fell over a road sign and cracked 4 ribs. He also caught pneumonia, had a collapsed lung and suffered problems with his pancreas.

He thanks you all for your good wishes.

corky1970 said:
Armitage said:
He has been in Bristol RI for the last 3 weeks after he fell over a road sign and cracked 4 ribs. He also caught pneumonia, had a collapsed lung and suffered problems with his pancreas.

i feel the sarcasm in you

Ain't nothing but the truth I'm sorry to say.

Armitage said:

Thanks for that. Fingers crossed he is well enough to get to the CL final when we win it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.