Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not posted on this thread previously, but great footballer or not this Hazard sounds like an egotistical knob. I know he's only 21 but he 'seems' really is right up his own arse. I think Bale may be a better option in terms of fitting in with our squad and work ethic. I know its hard to say when you don't know someone personally but anyone who pulls some of the stunts that Hazard has - has to be high on his own 'self importance' and i'm really not sure about him. By all means take your time, weigh up your options, get the best deal etc. but the child like commentary and air of self importance smells of someone with an ego that is "way too big" to be healthy.

Chevelle said:
Jumanji said:
Chevelle said:
Hazard put on his twitter he made his mind up this afternoon..
He said he has a meeting this afternoon.

"rdv cet aprem"....rendez-vous cet apres-midi
There is a newer one in english
Yeah, but in the french one, he said he made up his mind, and then mentions a rendez-vous.

Burnage Burnsy said:
1/6 on skybet now to go to Chelsea. We are now 6/1.

All based on that fake twitter account lol Just goes to show really that odds rarely represent the truth !

mrpmcfc said:
So what if he doesn't come here, we'll just carry on there's plenty more talent out, personally he comes across as a bit of a bell end so if he goes Chelsea good luck to him he'll fit in well, people need to stop flapping ffs

Exactly. There are plenty of other options out there. More than enough decent players to go round.

Adepte des réseaux sociaux, Eden Hazard a évoqué son avenir ce lundi sur son compte Twitter. «Voilà, j'ai fait mon choix», a-t-il écrit. L'attaquant belge a toutefois décidé de faire patienter tout le monde en donnant «Rdv cet aprèm» pour dévoiler le nom du club "élu". A moins d'une grosse surprise, le choix du meilleur passeur de L1 devrait se faire entre Chelsea et Manchester United. Ce qui explique qu'Hazard a fait la même déclaration en anglais dans la foulée.

Translated:
Adept social networks, Eden Hazard mentioned his future on Monday on his Twitter account. "Here, I made my choice," he wrote. The Belgian striker, however, decided to wait everyone giving "Rdv this afternnon" to unveil the club's name "elected". Unless a big surprise, the choice of the best passer of L1 should be between Chelsea and Manchester United. This explains qu'Hazard made ​​the same statement in English in the wake.

Source from leading french football magazine today.

Basically its Chelsea or Man Utd. We have not even got a mention now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.