Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
AdamManCity said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7740169/
Eden Hazard is refusing to confirm which club he would like to play for next season after indicating he could wear either red or blue.

The 21-year-old Lille midfielder had already openly stated his intention to move to the Premier League amid speculation linking him with Europe's top clubs.

That has led to reports of a bidding war between Manchester Cityand Manchester United.
Both clubs were represented when Lille played Paris St Germain last month with United scout Martin Ferguson, brother of Sir Alex, watching alongside Patrick Vieira, City's football development executive.

And when Canal+ mischievously asked whether Hazard prefers red or blue, the question drew a non-committal response from the Belgium international.

"I like both," he replied. "They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me.

This is a fucking joke, they conveniently leave out the part where he says that he will be wearing blue next season. Sky and their agenda can fuck off!!
Maybe because he didn't?

French journalists have denied it, and if he did say it SSN would include it.
Maybe you should watch the bloody video

And now the Daily Fail is reporting We have shown him around the housing market.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2139714/Eden-Hazard-given-house-tour-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

SWP's back said:
pudge said:
AdamManCity said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7740169/
Eden Hazard is refusing to confirm which club he would like to play for next season after indicating he could wear either red or blue.

The 21-year-old Lille midfielder had already openly stated his intention to move to the Premier League amid speculation linking him with Europe's top clubs.

That has led to reports of a bidding war between Manchester Cityand Manchester United.
Both clubs were represented when Lille played Paris St Germain last month with United scout Martin Ferguson, brother of Sir Alex, watching alongside Patrick Vieira, City's football development executive.

And when Canal+ mischievously asked whether Hazard prefers red or blue, the question drew a non-committal response from the Belgium international.

"I like both," he replied. "They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me.

This is a fucking joke, they conveniently leave out the part where he says that he will be wearing blue next season. Sky and their agenda can fuck off!!
Maybe because he didn't?

I don't speak Arabic, nor can I speak or make out his French [or whatever language he is speaking in], which I doubt many on here can.

If he said it, someone like SSN would have reported it, but they didn't. I think something has been lost in the bloody translation.

-- May 8th, '12, 16:33 --

grunge said:
And now the Daily Fail is reporting We have shown him around the housing market.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2139714/Eden-Hazard-given-house-tour-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>
4 days ago..

pudge said:
4 days ago..[/quote]

Doh, Didn't read the forums over the weekend so missed that and it just popped up in news now.

Re: Eden Hazard to join Man City

Daz_Blue said:
Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
richball_PF55 said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-target-eden-hazard-says-823687

Eden Hazard is going to rub salt into Manchester United's wounds by snubbing the chance to join the Red Devils – and opting for noisy neighbours Manchester City.

City are poised to wrestle the Premier League trophy out of Sir Alex Ferguson's clammy grip – and now it looks like that's not the only prize Roberto Mancini is going to pinch off the Old Trafford gaffer.

It seems that the title brings with it certain perks – and one of them could be first dibs on the cream of Europe's young talent. Of course, City's bottomless wallet doesn't hurt when you're out shopping.

All Europe has been on the hunt for Hazard, and the 21-year-old Belgium flyer looks like he's made his mind up on his preferred destination: the Premier League...and Manchester City.
Hazard is set to leave French club Lille this summer and the winger claims he will be heading to the Eng;ish top flight.

Ferguson and Mancini are fighting it out for the £25million-rated youngster and the player claims he will be wearing BLUE next season.

"I have already said that my wish is to go to the Premier League," Hazard said. "It's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

Hazard has certainly got the skills to catch the eye.
Where would he fit in though?
Has Nasri done enough to ensure his place isnt under threat if you lads get Hazard?

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Hazard Yaya Barry Silva

Aguero Van Persie

Mouthwatering :)

Or

Defenders
......................Yaya....................
Nasri/hazard......Silva......Hazard/nasri

...............Aguero....Tevez/balo/dzeko

probably the most fluid midfield anywhere, and if tevez plays then hell drop back at times aswel

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
pudge said:
Maybe because he didn't?

I don't speak Arabic, nor can I speak or make out his French [or whatever language he is speaking in], which I doubt many on here can.

If he said it, someone like SSN would have reported it, but they didn't. I think something been lost in the bloody translation.
SO what makes you think Sky are more trustworthy than the Times, telepgraph, espn et al?

Re: Eden Hazard to join Man City

Daz_Blue said:
Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
richball_PF55 said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-target-eden-hazard-says-823687

Eden Hazard is going to rub salt into Manchester United's wounds by snubbing the chance to join the Red Devils – and opting for noisy neighbours Manchester City.

City are poised to wrestle the Premier League trophy out of Sir Alex Ferguson's clammy grip – and now it looks like that's not the only prize Roberto Mancini is going to pinch off the Old Trafford gaffer.

It seems that the title brings with it certain perks – and one of them could be first dibs on the cream of Europe's young talent. Of course, City's bottomless wallet doesn't hurt when you're out shopping.

All Europe has been on the hunt for Hazard, and the 21-year-old Belgium flyer looks like he's made his mind up on his preferred destination: the Premier League...and Manchester City.
Hazard is set to leave French club Lille this summer and the winger claims he will be heading to the Eng;ish top flight.

Ferguson and Mancini are fighting it out for the £25million-rated youngster and the player claims he will be wearing BLUE next season.

"I have already said that my wish is to go to the Premier League," Hazard said. "It's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

Hazard has certainly got the skills to catch the eye.
Where would he fit in though?
Has Nasri done enough to ensure his place isnt under threat if you lads get Hazard?

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Hazard Yaya Barry Silva

Aguero Van Persie

Mouthwatering :)
Thats some side, balance, pace and power, strong spine goals from all over the park all built on a back 4 who give nothing away, you said it mate, mouthwatering
Better than either team that are about to play in the CL final
You boys have a right chance of winning it next year with a side like that
Hope you do too

SWP's back said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:

If he said it, someone like SSN would have reported it, but they didn't. I think something been lost in the bloody translation.
SO what makes you think Sky are more trustworthy than the Times, telepgraph, espn et al?
Mainly because they all copy their stories from other, less reliable sources and sometimes each other. Whereas, believe it or not, SSN tend to do their own research/interviews for quotes.

Something like that, which would be a huge indicator as to his future, would be picked up and reported by EVERYONE.

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
pudge said:

Mainly because they all copy their stories from other, less reliable sources and sometimes each other. Whereas, believe it or not, SSN tend to do their own research/interviews for quotes.

Something like that, which would be a huge indicator as to his future, would be picked up and reported by EVERYONE.

So it's only true if Sky report it ?

And presumably that's based on their previous record of always being correct & never reporting anything which isn't true ?

Neville Kneville said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:

So it's only true if Sky report it ?

And presumably that's based on their previous record of always being correct & never reporting anything which isn't true ?
I didn't say that, did I?

What I'm saying is, if something that big and decisive was said by the player himself, then surely every news outlet would report it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.