Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilboblue said:
celticfc482 said:
Sorry if already posted,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/may/15/manchester-eden-hazard-city-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... ity-united</a>

Hazard's father, Thierry, a defensive midfielder who played semi-professional football in Belgium, has claimed: "The priority for Eden is one thing: games, opportunities. It might be better to join a club just below the biggest."

United it is then.....

Well, that depends on what do you mean by 'biggest' and when his father actually said that. imo, that article is just a rehash of older stories. Those quotes seem to have been said by his father last February. So its way before we became Champions..and the statement was made to rule out Real Madrid and Barcelona..
Also a lot of clubs and players consider the rags to be one of the biggest clubs, after Real Madrid and Barcelona of course..our reputation is still just growing..

There is just 4 days remaining till their league ends, so will be waiting to see what happens after his 'SOON' statement..

Edit: Just to clarify, what I'm actually saying above is that there is little chance of him going to Utd according to that statement.
Statement: "join a club just below the biggest"
Utd = biggest (for now, anyway)

But don't the Rags already have Valencia, Nani, Diver Young and Giggs playing on the wing? We only have Adam Johnson so I would be coming here if I was in his shoes.

Hazard's father, Thierry, a defensive midfielder who played semi-professional football in Belgium, has claimed: "The priority for Eden is one thing: games, opportunities. It might be better to join a club just below the biggest."

I swear that this as an older quote that was flouting around a few months ago when the spuds thought they had him in the bag. Because Eden himself mentioned it in another article but i couldn't find it on the guardian and i can't remember what website it was on

Kagawa has stated he has been in talks with bacon face now. So hopefully that will leave us clear for hazard

Listen, calm down about Hazard.

The boy has one intention.... Being the best. If you think that shit what his dad said has an effect then your silly. If he doesn't want to be the best he might aswell saty at Lille but he isn't cause he has ambition.

United have nothing at all in their favour, the kid is ours. Everything points to us and it will be done just stop flapping and wait for his season to finish!

We've been looking at him for 2 years, Mancini, Viera and god know's how many scoats have been to watch him, we invited him to the derby (atmosphere and game must have impressed him) and we even shown him around Chesire for a place to live. Will be pissed off if he's not in a blue top next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.