Eden Hazard

Matic was deemed expendable after Bakayoko and Drinkwater were signed.

There's very few, if any attainable by Chelsea, that would make Hazard expendable.

Don't disagree, but maybe a certain amount of money would change his mind.

All RA's investment in Chelsea has been as a loan. Maybe he thinks he's spent enough or is no longer willing to keep spending at the same rate as he did and is looking to start recouping the money he has invested.

I’ve been wracking my brain, since Guardiola’s comments last week about not buying an out and out striker, about who we might go for and Hazard was the name I kept coming back to. As someone else has mentioned, he was also pretty complimentary about us recently. I can’t see him staying at Chelsea, and Real will quite possibly be spending heavily on Neymar. United have hopefully put their eggs in the Sanchez basket, although you could never rule them out.

It’s probably a case of 2+2=5, as I can’t see Chelsea selling to us, but you never know. Mullock reporting it is a positive though.

With respect you can't compare Matic and Hazard you just can't.

I also didn't claim we wasn't appealing.

I just think if he is sold it will be to Real Madrid.

Didn't suggest you did. Merely suggested RA may not care who he sells to if the price is right.

Hazard would be MASSIVE at City. He's wasted at Chelsea but I see him going to Real Madrid

We would be unstoppable with Hazard. He’s literally Messi without the beastly goals output. His dribbling is maybe even better.

Hazard is fantastic and would be amazing with us but he's inferior to Messi in every department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.