Eden Hazard

Best dribbler in the world which leads him to be over-rated as an overall player.

10 assists in last 3 league seasons combined, Sane has that many this season alone already.
A goal every 3 games for Chelsea, which is okay, but he is their pen taker.
1 tackle and 3 interceptions are his defensive contributions in 20 league games so far this season(Sane 13 tackles, 8 interceptions, 5 clearances, 1 block)

I can see United being in for him. They’re going to try everything they can to try stop us.

They will be, if he becomes available, even if right now, they have no plan at all, to even think about trying to sign him.

They will just bid & then try to figure out where to play him, like with Sanchez, Pogba, Di Maria etc.

Say it happened, there’s no way we’ll have Jesus Aguero Sané Sterling and Hazard in the same squad. Something would have to give.

I can imagine Roberto Martinez will be having words with hazard after seeing the improvement of kdb under pep. Just a thought but anyone think this could happen?

As much as I love aguero and all he has done for us...... I can easily see him move (or be moved) on in the summer. I also see Pep using Hazard to play through the middle and have sterling on one side and sane on the other, but it would be a very fluid front three where they switch sides and positions throughout the game. Pep cannot do this with aguero who has to play through the middle. He can do this with Jesus and has at times moved sterling more centrally, played jesus just out and kept sane way out wide.

Not only has PSG distorted the transfer fee market, the Rags have distorted the wages market in the Premier League with the Sanchez deal.
The worrying thing if this continues is we wont be able to compete to get the very best players and will have to continue our recent pattern of having to buy smart at the level below and hope the players step up a level e.g KDB
We almost snatched one in Sanchez who really would have been the cream on the cake and put serious daylight between us and the rest (at least in the Premier League) for some time but the Rags were desperate to stop this happening hence the ridiculous wages offer.

Serious daylight you say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.