Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son asked me why is Degea useless with his feet but great at saving with his feet while Ederson is brilliant with his feet but poor when saving with his feet. Couldn't give him an answer

My son asked me why is Degea useless with his feet but great at saving with his feet while Ederson is brilliant with his feet but poor when saving with his feet. Couldn't give him an answer

Not saving with legs is norm these days, that's what keepers are taught. It's the rule - never with legs. De Gea obviously took a bit different approach and it paid off for him. And I think he was right to do it. Some shots are just not saveable with dives but are with legs.

I wish my kid who is playing keeper position had bit more time, I'd send him to some handball goalkeeping lessons. Handball goalkeepers use legs a lot, it's a good thing to have in your keeping arsenal. Schmeichel (dad) used to practice handball before he went to football. It's good for fast reaction too.

Indeed - imagine if it was Hart or Bravo? Nobody will acknowledge it though because he’s got a sweet left foot and is a bit of a mad ****.

Elite goalkeepers make saves they shouldn’t - Ederson doesn’t.

You SURE you are a Blue?

Seem to do a good job of slagging off our players.

Only seen 3 of your 14 posts so far and all sounded like a bitter rag or Scouser would pen.

Hmmmm.

I just don't understand going on another teams forum pretending to be a blue,really strange

I know and yet quite a few do it. I don't mind other teams' supporters posting, as long as they are not complete idiots just wumming. People who PRETEND to be Blues and then go round with their little digs here and there are the ones who annoy me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.