Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, penalties, wondergoals, deflections, horror defending and own goals.

The Rooney, Insigne and Lacazette goals were the only time this season (I recall) a team's actually got in behind us through decent play and scored.

The Everton goal came from a very lazy piece of play from an out of position Sané, Sané was subsequently rested till he got sharper.

Last edited:
Was actually shocked he put the ball out of play when he came out of the area against Huddersfield, fully expected a cruyff turn back towards his goal the crazy b*****d!

Remember when people thought Pep was mad for getting rid of Hart

I've heard we should have gone for Pickford because he knows the league and apparently has great distribution...

Love the nutter, I knew he'd thrive here because he's got fucking balls, but he's adapted quicker and better than I could ever have imagined.

Great moment in injury time when he came out and most keepers would have blasted it into the stands but instead he calmly passed it back infield and on we went up the pitch. Really impressive so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.