Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i havn't seen him take a lot of goals "that he should have stopped".
+1
He's made very few keeping errors this year - and a lot of his close gambles have paid off. For our system he's the best keeper on the planet.

He should be already. You could put Pirlo in goal and distribution would suffer.

Spot on. He can sail a ball long and it just floats onto teh onrushing player's foot. It will ONLY get better. If ever we find ourselves in a good position or scoreline, give the lad a shot at taking a penalty. I wouldn't mind seeing his finishing and if he can finish, watch the papers light up with his name.

That guy replying, suggesting the keeper comes & stands where their cb is! I thought he was taking the piss but I think he's actually serious.

Fucking hell!
Good chance of Ederson scoring in that scenario, the idiot, has he seen the trajectory of those passes?

The 'idiot' you're referring to is a pro coach/analyst that writes for konzeptfussballberlin.de, guess he knows his stuff.
I don't think he's actually watched Ederson then tbh, if he goes for goal there the keeper has 2 or 3 seconds to get back on his line and have his feet set. That's without even considering the scenario that in a fair contest, outside the box for the ball, from the same starting position a goalkeeper is going to be in serious trouble against most outfield players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.