Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please god never get injured
Was just coming on here to post this.

Bravo seems to have lost nearly all of of his previous (for five years, considerable) goalkeeping ability. There are various theories for it but I’m not sure any fully explain it. It’s unfortunate for both him and us.

Was just coming on here to post this.

Bravo seems to have lost nearly all of of his previous (for five years, considerable) goalkeeping ability. There are various theories for it but I’m not sure any fully explain it. It’s unfortunate for both him and us.
Yep it's bad for him and us,i would rather have willy as back up as i have no confidence in bravo at all

I was in the stadium yesterday. two things i noticed:

1) There was a pass from ederson to gabriel jesus in the first half that, if gabriel was able to fully connect, he would have scored and ederson would have strenghten his case for starting 11 (very difficult at this moment). Tite was in front of me. I could see how amazed he was with edersons distribution this pass particularly.

2) Bravo did some good saves in the first half. stoped neymar in front of the goal after gabriel's assist and was on a good spot to save gabriel's headshot in the end of the half. But brazil's first goal was that kind of mistake you can not do if you wanna start playing for a team aiming fot the top european championships.

Cheers

Brazil coach Tite: "Ederson has a throw that needs to be studied. In a rehearsed move from City, he left G. Jesus in front of Chile's goal."

I really want us to score from these throws,it would blow the minds of the commentators doing our games and the skill needs to be rewarded with goals

A new generation of Gk is born...

Ps: did you guys knew that he and Oblak were Rio Ave (middle table team in Portugal) 2 Gk in 2012\13 season?!

It's a shame no goal has come from these passes yet. Teams will be wise to it now, but on the plus side, they will have to sit their back line so deep on goal kicks that we should have plenty of space to play a short-medium range pass and build up easily.

It's a shame no goal has come from these passes yet. Teams will be wise to it now, but on the plus side, they will have to sit their back line so deep on goal kicks that we should have plenty of space to play a short-medium range pass and build up easily.

We'll score from one of these at Wembley. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.