Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i hope we sign Butland apart from the fact he would be better than the others linked but he would make the most money for us, a good example is Pogba everyone can see their are better players out there but Pogba makes the headlines and sells the shirts and the same happened with Ronney, Tevez, Ronney sold the shirts so Tevez even being the better player left, as fungus said` your not worth it `. apart from Aguroo Hart has probably made more money for city through the media than anybody at city and Butland can take that from him

I don't know who Butland's agent is but the guy is a superstar. For years people in the media have raved about him despite him never doing a whole lot to deserve it. Ever since he was in the England U21's he's had this hype and been constantly linked with everyone, yet in reality he's 24 and only had one season in the premier league and a couple of years split between about 5 Championship clubs.

My uncle and granddad are Stoke season ticket holders. They think of him highly, certainly better than any of the other options of course. Was a bit of a coup for them when they signed him and injuries have curtailed his career a little bit so far.

Very similar mold to Hart, Can't see Pep going for him unless he will switch away from the keeper being a 'ball playing keeper'.

I don't know who Butland's agent is but the guy is a superstar. For years people in the media have raved about him despite him never doing a whole lot to deserve it. Ever since he was in the England U21's he's had this hype and been constantly linked with everyone, yet in reality he's 24 and only had one season in the premier league and a couple of years split between about 5 Championship clubs.

He's been fantastic the whole time he's played in the premier league, hence the england call up. Since he returned from injury two games back he's also been fantastic yet again...watch the highlights of stokes last game and watch him do his thing. I actually think he's the best shot stopper in the league, and if he played in a top 4 side pundits would be lauding him as the best english keeper since shilton.

You simply haven't watched enough of him.

Oh, and to the poster who mentioned pep maybe not wanting him because of his style, there is also nothing wrong with butlands feet...there are loads of examples of this.

He's been fantastic the whole time he's played in the premier league, hence the england call up. Since he returned from injury two games back he's also been fantastic yet again...watch the highlights of stokes last game and watch him do his thing. I actually think he's the best shot stopper in the league, and if he played in a top 4 side pundits would be lauding him as the best english keeper since shilton.

You simply haven't watched enough of him.

Oh, and to the poster who mentioned pep maybe not wanting him because of his style, there is also nothing wrong with butlands feet...there are loads of examples of this.
I like that your response to me saying people hype him up far too much considering how little he's actually played is to say he's the best shot stopper in the league and the best English keeper since Shilton.

If thats the price set for Ederson I'm out. I'd rather go after Pickford. He's young, great with the ball and proven in the prem. Heard he's going to Everton but I'm sure we can top that offer.

Mad isn't it,one poster said someone at sunderland said he has great feet and everyone is repeating it

He does have great footwork though, it's becoming quite a talking point whenever he's brought up now. Schwarzer was praising it, Mazzarri pointed it out after their game, Moyes said he's better than a midfielder.

Whether you want him or not, his distribution is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.