EDS Centre Backs

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
Mbete looked a big lad when he came on against Sporting. Not challenged but comfortable on the ball and must be buzzing to play in the knock-out stages of the Champions League.

I will be interesting to see which of the EDS centre-halves has the best career in the game out of him, Callum Doyle and Harwood-Bellis - anyone care to make a prediction?

I think they'll all follow the Tosin mould 2bh, decent but you'll only vaguely remember they were ours at one point.
Tosin is doing OK as far as I can ssee.will be interesting to see him in the pl next season.

I don't think you can do much more than what we did with him. Youth football is only going to get you to a level and from there on you have to play every week. It's going to take a number of injuries for any of our eds cb's to get a long run.

Tosin is doing OK as far as I can ssee.will be interesting to see him in the pl next season.

I don't think you can do much more than what we did with him. Youth football is only going to get you to a level and from there on you have to play every week. It's going to take a number of injuries for any of our eds cb's to get a long run.
I think sell with buy backs at a younger age is more beneficial for defenders 2bh. This loaning them out constantly policy doesn't help them.

Mbete is by far the most athletic and mobile,he is also clearly a great student of the game and is constantly improving technically.

Im a big fan of the Doyle,hes a leader and a unit,however....im not convinced his mobility is up to the elite standards,and it may hinder his progression.

THB is at a crossroads,he is doing well at Stoke,but that may well be his level.

You have to be patient with the younger lads, cb is a major position in our team, palmer being on the wing can get away with stuff, he obviously has his responsibility but unlike cb his mistakes can be rectified, the young lads will find their level

I still think rosin could be our 4th choice. I hope Harwood bellis makes it but I'm doubtful

That little run Mbete made late in the game was quite eyecatching.

We've got to(should do) bite the bullet and bring at least one of these lads into the first team picture as 3/4 choice, we play enough games and there has to be a route through for at least a chance for a CH.

I'm a big fan of Ake but we could have an ex-EDS lad in his spot and probably not affect results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.