EDS V Leicester - MUST WIN FOR TITLE PLAY OFFS

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Jeez. They're running out of steam - same as the rest!

One month ago we looked a certain to remain in the play offs, we even had games in hand that would of took us to the top of the table as well I think.

In Febuary we looked like we could be on for a quad with the Manchester Cup, Premier League Cup, Premier League title and Youth Champions League bein all potential competitions we could win.

Like the senior team they look to have ran out of steam, could end the season potless and out of the play offs.

It's quite uncanny how the EDS performance has paralleled that of the senior team. At one stage I think quite a few of us were confident that the EDS squad would sweep a number of trophies. They had a long winning streak and looked at times almost invincible.

Yet somehow, like the seniors, they have let slip golden opportunities. I can't quite figure out why both teams seem to be fading at the same time, when they should both be building up a head of steam and charging towards the finishing line. We can blame injuries and having to play extra games etc, but there is still a lingering thought that our leaders will have to have a very hard look at our training regimes, attending to our medical setup, and the requirements to ensure team energy does not flag at this critical time of the season for both teams.

jollylescott said:
It's quite uncanny how the EDS performance has paralleled that of the senior team. At one stage I think quite a few of us were confident that the EDS squad would sweep a number of trophies. They had a long winning streak and looked at times almost invincible.

Yet somehow, like the seniors, they have let slip golden opportunities. I can't quite figure out why both teams seem to be fading at the same time, when they should both be building up a head of steam and charging towards the finishing line. We can blame injuries and having to play extra games etc, but there is still a lingering thought that our leaders will have to have a very hard look at our training regimes, attending to our medical setup, and the requirements to ensure team energy does not flag at this critical time of the season for both teams.

And the mentality of the club... seem to be bottlers. Hope I'm wrong on both fronts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.