EDS v YB of Bern

I'm sure I've seen a list of EDS lads that have gone on to have a career in EFL/PL clubs. Quite a few on the list, IIRC.
Now, in the PL, you have Trippier, Palmer then people like Ben Mee. The young lads like McAtee, Doyle, Callum Doyle, Adarabioyao, James Trafford will all have excellent careers, and people like Felix Nmecha too. I suspect there is a very long list of very capable players. I don't tend to follow the careers of those who leave too closely, unless I suspect they will return.

Funnily enough my eldest was in the same year as Heskey at primary school. You could tell he was good (Jadon, not my lad unfortunately) but I wouldn’t have thought pro footballer but then again that was aged 10/11. There was a younger brother who I think also went into City’s books, about 2 years younger? Name escapes me. Also Roque Santa Cruz’s daughter was in my sons class for a couple of years, unsurprisingly she didn’t show any natural talent for football! (But they are a really nice family). Nice that both families sent their kids to a state primary school

Edit my wife has just reminded me the younger boy is called Regan. Seem to recall he was maybe even more highly rated than Jadon at primary school age
Reigan, he's only 15 so you won't see anything of him until next season at the earliest.

I find Kane Taylor a very interesting player. Can't quite work him out but looks to be able to glide past people with ease and shoot well. Not sure how well he defends or his best position. If he's 18 though probably needs to really kick on now and get in the future plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.