EDS vs. Chelsea

Hard fought win. The best match Slicker will ever have!!

A lot of good and a lot of bad in there. Kayky is an interesting one. He must get knocked around in first team training as he struggles physically at this level. But you can see the quality is there and in time he'll develop more physical attributes.

McAtee with the moment of class as usual. His composure and quality in the box is special.
The thing with Kyaky is that he has played in top flight Argentinian football, you need shins of concrete to do well there.

I think its just adapting to the move. The club have seen the player he can be and maybe next season they just stick him in the senior squad and its sink or swim.

The thing with Kyaky is that he has played in top flight Argentinian football, you need shins of concrete to do well there.

I think its just adapting to the move. The club have seen the player he can be and maybe next season they just stick him in the senior squad and its sink or swim.
Kayky played in the Brazilian top flight, but his shins were probably well tested there.

Great result and one of the more fascinating/exciting games ive watched in a while.After first half domination we allowed Chelsea to gain control in the 2nd and if not for the keeper we would have lost or drawn at best.

Lavia looked superb throughout,nothing exceptional but he did his job brilliantly.Robinson was also top notch when he came on,i just sense there is a bit of attitude with him - both good and bad.....hence the bookings!

McAtee provided the silk,although it still wasn't his best performance.

Always lovely to beat the Chav Academy though,as they really are superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.