EDS vs Fulham

Fuck off blaming the ref
I've not seen any of the action, I just had a glance at the unofficial Twitter account for the Academy and EDS, and the final comment was that City had been denied another penalty. It there were fouls inside the area that met what the LotG require and weren't sanctioned then the ref is incompetent, and there's no one else to blame.

I've not seen any of the action, I just had a glance at the unofficial Twitter account for the Academy and EDS, and the final comment was that City had been denied another penalty. It there were fouls inside the area that met what the LotG require and weren't sanctioned then the ref is incompetent, and there's no one else to blame.
There was also another where he pulled it back with city right through, looked odds on to score

Fuck off blaming the ref

This forum is full of excellent members,i generally see it as a bell end free zone,with people enjoying and contributing positively to our academy football......yet here we have you,someome who constantly trolls these pages and is a very much an exception to that rule.

Youre like a bad smell......sort yourself out or do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.