EDS vs Spurs

Remember Gai Assulin? And whatever happened to Ezzy the ITK’s ‘already done’ deal for Thiago Almada?...

Assulin was awesome for a period,a very short one....then his football world collapsed.Very few 'wonderkids' fulfil their tag.

I really don't know what went on behind the scenes,and i really don't know how it will pan out for him at the swamp.

I just know its a huge shame given his talent.

You're obviously talking about Charlie and not the sulking shite french fraud.

I really don't know what went on behind the scenes,and i really don't know how it will pan out for him at the swamp.

I just know its a huge shame given his talent.
Could end up as a Giggs or a Bobby Duncan. Or even that Belgian lad who made a big deal of leaving us for united then sank without trace.
Pretty obvious as a childhood red that he was always likely to go back there. Kissed their badge when he scored against us

Half the championship are already trying to sign him on loan for next season. Hope we pick the right club. Loans aren’t always ideal for young players but I think the physical side of playing centre forward and centre half in particular means they can benefit greatly from playing against grown men, learning about playing while being kicked and roughed up and in Liam’s case, learning to keep his temper in check and letting his ability do the talking
That's good to know, Kane had 4 loans out over 2½ seasons which can't have done any harm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.