EDS Vs Spurs

I notice there were a few missing names on the team sheet. Jade Katongo, Alfa-Ruprecht, Nico O'Reilly, Ezra Carrington, Matty Whittingham, & Emilio Lawrence. The last 3 names missed the back end of last season thru injury. I'm wondering if they are carrying those injuries into the current season.

I notice there were a few missing names on the team sheet. Jade Katongo, Alfa-Ruprecht, Nico O'Reilly, Ezra Carrington, Matty Whittingham, & Emilio Lawrence. The last 3 names missed the back end of last season thru injury. I'm wondering if they are carrying those injuries into the current season.
I went to the EDS match on Saturday, O' Reilly was there with some sort of cast/boot on his leg. A players family told me Katonga was also injured. Joel Ndala was back after injury, but didn't look matchfit.
As MCFC35 says, this is no excuse we were totally outplayed, three of the Spurs goals came from our defensive lapses and our midfield passing was poor. In the second half we didn't seem to have the ball that often. A poor start to the season but things can only get better.

I went to the EDS match on Saturday, O' Reilly was there with some sort of cast/boot on his leg. A players family told me Katonga was also injured. Joel Ndala was back after injury, but didn't look matchfit.
As MCFC35 says, this is no excuse we were totally outplayed, three of the Spurs goals came from our defensive lapses and our midfield passing was poor. In the second half we didn't seem to have the ball that often. A poor start to the season but things can only get better.

One or two could probably be on the move either loan or permanent as pathway blocked in 21’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.