EFL trophy 2021/22 Scunthorpe U tonight (match thread)

It would be great if we could make a real effort in this as there is the potential to play some decent clubs and have a day out at Wembley. Imagine the gnashing of teeth if we added this pot to our collection - the lower league teams would hate us too!

If we had last year's squad playing this year I would fancy us but I think the influx of new, younger lads (which is the right thing to do imo) will limit our progress. Hopefully the games will be watchable on City+

It would be great if we could make a real effort in this as there is the potential to play some decent clubs and have a day out at Wembley. Imagine the gnashing of teeth if we added this pot to our collection - the lower league teams would hate us too!

If we had last year's squad playing this year I would fancy us but I think the influx of new, younger lads (which is the right thing to do imo) will limit our progress. Hopefully the games will be watchable on City+
They're on iFollow (again?) except for the semi's and the final. They're going to be on Sky.

Does anyone know anything about a stream or coverage for tonight’s game in this?

Good team but I’m not sure why we’ve basically got 6 defenders on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.