Egg Head CJ arrested on suspicion of murder

I haven't watched it in a while but I seem to remember when Dave first came on it he was basically the 'easy' option for most of the contestants - he made Judith look clever he's so thick. There's got to be some irony in his name. I do remember him though years back when he used to come on James Stannage's show on Piccadilly Radio. Stannage used to do the odd quiz night type thing as a change from the usual moaning sods - and Dave was the man he brought in to answer the listener's questions. He wasn't much good at that either.

Extremely clever bloke (in terms of general knowledge, IQ? Low 100s)

He's a nice fella though, bad gambler, he'd always try and tap you up for a few quid because he'd blown his wad in the bookies. He actually was given a nationwide ban from the company who manufacture the Itbox machines in pubs (the quiz games), he'd drop 5/6 on his circuit per day, easy £100 in his pocket a day for a couple of hours work, his problem though, he'd be drinking with it, get loud and thus always on the radar!!

Extremely clever bloke (in terms of general knowledge, IQ? Low 100s)

He's a nice fella though, bad gambler, he'd always try and tap you up for a few quid because he'd blown his wad in the bookies. He actually was given a nationwide ban from the company who manufacture the Itbox machines in pubs (the quiz games), he'd drop 5/6 on his circuit per day, easy £100 in his pocket a day for a couple of hours work, his problem though, he'd be drinking with it, get loud and thus always on the radar!!

I've always wondered if there's money to be made on those Itboxes.. I've had the odd go myself in various Wetherspoons over the years! lol

I'm sure he is a clever bloke.. but he definitely doesn't come across that way on Eggheads, his record must be one of the worst - especially when he gets categories out of his comfort zone like History or Geography (he's obviously pretty decent at Music and Sport). As someone has already said, Kevin generally wipes the floor with any of the other Eggheads - his only weakness is Food & Drink (and he's not too shabby on that either).

Come a bit unstuck has made the claim to sell more books gets himself in legal trouble into the bargain.
And he's supposed to be clever !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.