El Classico - El Overkill?

bluethrunthru

I know its a huge game in European club football but this fixture seems to have grown to unreal proportions - wall to wall ad's on TV - SKY are showing it on SKY 1 as well as the sports channels - 5Live are all over it and they are broadcasting live instead of a commentary on the late game - which happens to be us. I mean despite how big it is PL football is back today yet a top of the table clash in another country gets top billing. Thought Scudamore said we have the best most exciting league in the world?

Remember that BT have taken some of their thunder so they are trying to compensate by really bigging up what they do have.
That is my theory anyway.

El Classico is WWE standard football. Players spend too much time beating shit out of each other and whilst theirs a break in play the director lingers on a preening Ronaldo or a shagged out messi.

The 5live thing shocks me. 90 minutes of diving and imaginary card waving I predict.
It really shouldn't shock you.

Talksport have got the rights to broadcast our game live on the radio. As much as the bbc are British based, I can't imagine them breaking the law.

Welcome back you fucker.

The whole ground will be full of day trippers from both sides. SKY are bigging it up even more than usual after being out bid by BT for CL Football
I thought that was strange. They were hyping it over a little EPL match being played on their network at the same time.

Sterling can score 6 tonight and they'll talk about Ronaldos choice of fake tan instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.