Elano was well pi**ed off at Fulham game.

Mainestander

When Hughes made the double substitution yesterday, Sturridge and Robbie, Elano was gutted, he walked back up the sideline staring at Hughes who didnt even look at him, he then stomped back to his seat on the bench where Joe Hart tried to calm him down, he took his shinpads off and threw them on the floor and ripped the tape of his socks in a right strop, so much so that he managed to rip one of his socks in two! He looked like he was gonna cry too, kinda felt sorry for the bloke as he just wants to get the pitch and play.

Mainestander said:
When Hughes made the double substitution yesterday, Sturridge and Robbie, Elano was gutted, he walked back up the sideline staring at Hughes who didnt even look at him, he then stomped back to his seat on the bench where Joe Hart tried to calm him down, he took his shinpads off and threw them on the floor and ripped the tape of his socks in a right strop, so much so that he managed to rip one of his socks in two! He looked like he was gonna cry too, kinda felt sorry for the bloke as he just wants to get the pitch and play.

That was more passion than most of the team put together.

If he was gonna use three attacking subs yesterday, then for me it had to be Elano, Robinho and Sturridge. Why he continues with Ched is beyond me. Elano needs a run in the team, and for me, should play on Thursday night. He may not have been the most consistent player this season, but he has the ability to turn a game. And this just what we might need on Thursday (and we needed it yesterday!!)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Probably true he has been his own worst enemy BUT to not play him at all yesterday was very very strange.
i agree with that mate, why he didnt start ahead of kelvin is mind boggling

ConnorMCFC said:
only got himself to blame IMO

He was one of our best players in games against Villa, Aalborg and Chelsea and was then dropped and hasn't started since which is not what he deserved IMO

You put yourself in Elanos shoes..............now even Kelvin effing Ethuhu is getting in the team ahead of him, hes rightly pissed off.

I for one will be gutted when he goes in the summer........... I still maintain he's the most gifted player at the club. If he wants to go to the World Cup then he needs to be playing week in week out, under Hughes thats never gonna happen.

It will be yet another "one that got away", but what will piss me off the most is I think he genuninely loves the club and the fans and would love to stay

Blumers Bloomers said:
You put yourself in Elanos shoes..............now even Kelvin effing Ethuhu is getting in the team ahead of him, hes rightly pissed off.

I for one will be gutted when he goes in the summer........... I still maintain he's the most gifted player at the club. If he wants to go to the World Cup then he needs to be playing week in week out, under Hughes thats never gonna happen.

It will be yet another "one that got away", but what will piss me off the most is I think he genuninely loves the club and the fans and would love to stay

I agree, he will go in the summer IF Hughes is still in charge. I will be gutted, he is a great player and will come back to haunt us one day, as all former blues do. I hope he can be pursuaded to stay tho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.