Elano...

goatfeeder100

Where was he today? What do we read into his absence? Did he appear with the rest of the squad after the game? (I wasn't there today due to work but I'm assuming the players did some kind of lap of the pitch after the game, as they usually do?)

Hughes said on the radio that he'd asked to travel home with his family seeing as he wasn't playing.

Poor show IMO

My mate told me after the game that he seen his arse and walked off from the lap of honour, and I didn't see him myself so it could be true. Looks like he's off to me.

Daniel Sturridge said:
My mate told me after the game that he seen his arse and walked off from the lap of honour, and I didn't see him myself so it could be true. Looks like he's off to me.
your mate is seeing things as he is in brazil with his family, he was injured on friday in training and asked hughes if he could go home with family hughes let him

He trained fully on Friday and i think even stayed for a little extra shooting practice but then he turned up for training on Saturday and decided he wasn't fit!! Something about an achilles problem more a beach problem!

BlueMooner87 said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
your mate is seeing things as he is in brazil with his family, he was injured on friday in training and asked hughes if he could go home with family hughes let him
Fair do's, just what I got told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.