Elano

kippaxchris

Not sure if this will be deleted but just watched the pass he give for Robinho to score at Everton & remembered how good he actually was.

Do blues think the Elano we had could get into the team we have now? I think he could personally.

kippaxchris said:
Not sure if this will be deleted but just watched the pass he give for Robinho to score at Everton & remembered how good he actually was.

Do blues think the Elano we had could get into the team we have now? I think he could personally.

Could he f*ck

Laziest c*nt on the planet

2nd best penalty taker we've ever had. And one of the worst right backs ;-)

I loved watching him play though - I thought he was fantastic.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
kippaxchris said:

Could he f*ck

Laziest c*nt on the planet

Agree.

kippaxchris said:

Before clicking to open this thread I just answered NO, I must be physic knowing what your thread would be about.
Saying that I did like Elano and his crazy attempts to score from corners.

Bullet free kick against Newcastle at home was worth the admission money.
The thought that he isn't thought of as being good enough for us now is mind blowing.

Loved Elano. Masses of ability, poor attitude. Hence why he never played for the big boys.

I remember him being astonishingly good against Hamburg. Then Hughes subbed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.