Elano

A A

Anonymous

I will be glad when he's sold in January. A bad egg, a bad influence in the dressing room, and a player with a totally over-inflated sense of his own abilities.

We don't need him. We will sell better players than him in the years to come, because we will be buying and developing the absolute cream of the crop.

Ireland, Robinho, and SWP are in a totally different league to him.

And anyone who thinks a top top club (Inter, Liverpool, etc.) will buy him are dreaming. He'll be heading to some no mark mid-table club in Spain or Italy...

BillyShears said:
I will be glad when he's sold in January. A bad egg, a bad influence in the dressing room, and a player with a totally over-inflated sense of his own abilities.

We don't need him. We will sell better players than him in the years to come, because we will be buying and developing the absolute cream of the crop.

Ireland, Robinho, and SWP are in a totally different league to him.

And anyone who thinks a top top club (Inter, Liverpool, etc.) will buy him are dreaming. He'll be heading to some no mark mid-table club in Spain or Italy...

You could be right.... on the other hand you could be talking complete bollocks.... nice that people are entitiled to have their own views and opinions dont you think?

LOL how do you know all that? Do you know players in the club that has told you that or is it just your opinion?

fuck off.

you say elano should be sold , yet no one else , i can think of worse player than elano.

he is undoubtably our best passer.

and , if we sell elano, guess who is starting most matches.

FUCKING WAKE UP!

sparky hughes =] said:
fuck off.

you say elano should be sold , yet no one else , i can think of worse player than elano.

FUCKING WAKE UP!
Well start fucking playing him then, you twat!

Feel free to get yer knickers in a twist about what I said. Yes, he is a bad influence, because he's no longer our top dog Brazilian. Yes, I know that for a fact.

In January, he won't be the only player to go. Many of the other players who are currently on the receiving end of some harsh abuse on this board will also be gone.

To be fair to Elano, he can pass a ball at times. But he certainly isn't anywhere near as good as Ireland, otherwise, Ireland wouldn't be playing week in and week out.

We need a squad of players who are all fighting for the same cause. What we don't need are fucking mard arses who run to the press when they get dropped. That type of shit will kill a dressing room spirit very very quickly.

Anyway, as I said, barring a miracle, he'll be gone in January. By February most on here will have forgotten about him.

Dubai Blue said:
sparky hughes =] said:
fuck off.

FUCKING WAKE UP!
Well start fucking playing him then, you twat!

calm down lol!!!
hes not in charge!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.