elanos celebration

C_T_I_D said:
bondsman said:
I hope not, if theres a place for the likes off Ball in Hughes team there has to be a place for him, atleast he wants the ball and tries to get involved, he did more than SWP today and Ireland (not slagging them off just stating fact) but yet again he got the curly finger.

Ball will be gone in January (thank god)

Is that an ITK claim CTID I think you may have to go on the list

Why do people want Elano to be scapegoated, seems to me he has responded to whatever has gone on between him and Hughes fairly well against Hull and today he was putting it in and he was miles away from being our worst player, other lads seem to get on with him and if it keeps Robinho happy then theres a lot to be said for keeping him because his goals are vital to us.

Elano was one of the better players today. I agreed with taking him off tho as, whilst he was keeping the ball better than anyone else, he tended to slow the play down and we really needed to up the tempo to get something out of the game.

I hope he doesn't go, even tho I have criticised him in the past, because when he is onsong he is exceptional. A few better defenders behind him may give him more confidence to not come and collect the ball off them so much.

If he does go, I hope he goes to Italy. He would really shine there and he'd enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.