Elano's haircut...................................

SHELDON1981

Looking at some vidoes of Elano and noted that when he had a shaved head when he first came under Sven he was shit hot, since then his performances have been generally wank (give or take a couple of games)

I reckon he needs to sort the barnet out............

What you reckon?

SHELDON1981 said:
Looking at some vidoes of Elano and noted that when he had a shaved head when he first came under Sven he was shit hot, since then his performances have been generally wank (give or take a couple of games)

What you reckon?

wow.. ever thought of becoming a manager

sput the wonder pig said:
SHELDON1981 said:

What you reckon?

wow.. ever thought of becoming a manager

lmao

According to some of the tools on here we are signing the worlds top 10 strikers so maybe the hair cuts will be the only thing we have to worry about..........

1-1-9 formation, some people on another planet!

SHELDON1981 said:

What you reckon?

I'm gonna stick my neck on the line here SHELDON. I reckon the haircut a player sports has no direct correlation to his performance on the pitch.

Holden Balls said:
SHELDON1981 said:

What you reckon?

I'm gonna stick my neck on the line here SHELDON. I reckon the haircut a player sports has no direct correlation to his performance on the pitch.

i disagree!

Kiki Musampas hair caused that much wind resistance he could hardly run

plus it gave the opposition something to grab hold of to pull him back :)

i've noticed that every time he has his haircut he starts playing amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.