Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was dire again.

At one point he fired the ball back to Ederson before checking where he was stood. A foot either side of our keeper it was an own goal.

When there is danger he usually dives in and gets booked, which he did again on 60 minutes, but tonight he surpassed himself by running away from danger most of the time. Check out the number of times he decided to mark fresh air.

I've had it with him he gives me kittens every time he features and I suspect the rest of the defence and keeper feel the same way. There were a few times when he was the obvious pass but was ignored because the team doesn't trust his ability in tight spaces.

I can't watch City anymore when he is on the pitch just not good for me! He belongs in a City Side from 1990.

I know he has his supporters on BM but I don't see what you are watching. Mind you I quite liked Kolarov and still do.

Last edited:
He needs games to rebuild his confidence , would definitely play him at Huddersfield , not sure why anybody would criticise him for tonights performance he played a major part in achieving another clean sheet ,wish people would get off his back , why do we always need a scapegoat ?

,He always interviews well but it doesnt transfer much to his performance
He looks incredibly complacent, and unaware at vital moments ,of his own team mates as well as the opposition,he nearly clattered Ederson when he was miles off his line ,had no idea he was there
Any way hes needed so its necessary to support him ,fingers crossed

He was dire again.

At one point he fired the ball back to Ederson before checking where he was stood. A foot either side of our keeper it was an own goal.

When there is danger he usually dives in and gets booked, which he did again on 60 minutes, but tonight he surpassed himself by running away from danger most of the time. Check out the number of times he decided to mark fresh air.

I've had it with him he gives me kittens every time he features and I suspect the rest of the defence and keeper feel the same way. There were a few times when he was the obvious pass but was ignored because the team doesn't trust his ability in tight spaces.

I can't watch City anymore when he is on the pitch just not good for me! He belongs in a City Side from 1990.

I know he has his supporters on BM but I don't see what you are watching. Mind you I quite liked Kolarov and still do.
Completely agree. Just don't see it with this guy at all. Think we will let him go out on loan as we urgently need 3rd reliable competent CB that can play in this system properly. Can't count on Kompany anymore sadly.

Just a piss poor purchase. £42m, unreal.

Thought he was alright. Obvious he doesn't have a long term future and doesn't really fit in with our style, but he's making a decent go of it for now.

Gives me palpitations

He'd do well at WBA (at least under Pulis) where it's constant backs against the wall stuff but any team that wants to play, nvm build from the back, it's an obvious and resounding no.

Unfortunately the baggies sacked Pulis,let's give the mang a fair crack.

He was dire again.

Spot on!

I was a bit dissapointed in the tactics employed by Pep, at least in the 2nd half I saw. Sont know if he screwed up in the first half but Danilo was sat directly in front of him and doing all the passing work Eli should have been doing. Thus, we often lacked width and were unable to create space in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.