Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough Mangala is prob better against teams who attack as opposed to teams who park the bus. Teams who park the bus we miss Stones distribution and ability to carry the ball forward.

That said he had a good game today and bossed Kane.

443sxmuk7c401.png

Seen this and laughed

was gutted for him and Eddie to concede that consolation goal. Rock fucking solid tonight, Manga.

He gets a lot of shit on here for some of his performances ,from me included so only right to give him praise when he plays well , really looked the part today and gave Spuds nothing maybe a decent run of games will build his confidence . If Pep coaches/trains Mangala into a top quality centre back,it will be an unbelievable achievement.

Improving with every opportunity he is given to play with quality defenders and midfielders around him. Looked much more assured under pressure and held his own against Kane & Son.
Well played Mangala. Again. Not bad for our so-called fourth choice CB !!
CTID

Despite playing well recently I was little worried how he do up against Kane, Son.

Did well again. Full credit to him.

I love when Mangala plays well. I really hope he makes it.

I bet Txiki is loving it. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.