Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

sir peace frog said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Can anyone update me on this situation? I'm hearing rumblings on twitter but no clue what's going on.
weve signed mangle there a pic of him holding the shirt,but slur alex is trying to kidnap nando,oh and we are doing a crossword whilst we wait.
Seems the **** has done it...
4d8c.png

If we manage to sign both players it will be a huge boost to us, although it is too bad they will be cup tied.

gwt said:
If we manage to sign both players it will be a huge boost to us, although it is too bad they will be cup tied.
If we just sign one, I'll be happy. Thought we'd have a quiet window after that last summer.

gwt said:
sir peace frog said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Can anyone update me on this situation? I'm hearing rumblings on twitter but no clue what's going on.
weve signed mangle there a pic of him holding the shirt,but slur alex is trying to kidnap nando,oh and we are doing a crossword whilst we wait.
Seems the **** has done it...
4d8c.png
how is my minds eye on this thread,i must have special powers,if that's the case im going to really think of messi in a city shirt and he will sign,give me a minute,

I don't know on the transfer either way.

However, there are Portuguese fans in this thread who are newly registered and wumming. Just be aware

gwt said:

Didn't stop Chelsea/United. Can use them in other competitions and give VK/Nas/Demi are fully fit for Champions League.

Rags have bid for Otamendi.

Could scupper our Mangala move considering Porto will only let one go and are much more keen on selling Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.