Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but is seems he would rather collect his money than play elsewhere...unless it’s Inter Milan who he knows would give City nothing. He seems like a nice guy but the Mills comparison is correct.
Not being funny pal but if you were on £60 grand what ever a week and someone offered you £40 cos your not wanted would you except it he signed a contract if he doesn't want to go anywhere that's his perogative I don't blame him personally

Not being funny pal but if you were on £60 grand what ever a week and someone offered you £40 cos your not wanted would you except it he signed a contract if he doesn't want to go anywhere that's his perogative I don't blame him personally

Palace matched his wages and he still said no. He thinks he deserves a top club but the only one that wanted him was Inter who would give us nothing for him as usual.

In which division?

He could do a job weekly at most premier league clubs. He has a lot of attributes. He's not good enough in possession for a Pep team but I'm sure the mistakes will be behind him in a more "traditional" English team as he plays his way into form and is allowed to just get rid if necessary.

He could do a job weekly at most premier league clubs. He has a lot of attributes. He's not good enough in possession for a Pep team but I'm sure the mistakes will be behind him in a more "traditional" English team as he plays his way into form and is allowed to just get rid if necessary.

I completely agree. If he was at a team like Newcastle, he'd be in his element

I could “do a job” daily, not weekly at any premier league club. In fact,I could do it by the second. But it wouldn’t mean I’m anywhere near being decent enough to play for the 1st team. Mangala is bobbins. He gets bullied, he loses track of man, ball and space; he’s got a shocking touch and he plays as if there’s a fucking bomb tied to his laces. Nothing to do with Pep, everything to do with the fact he’s a very poor footballer. I hold nothing againt him personally, I’d never give him grief whilst playing for City, but I hope we can offload him asap, he’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.