Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything is holding this move up, I will give a years salary, my car and my girlfriend to ensure it goes through.

Apparently we are asking for a change of rules so he CAN play against us whilst on loan.

Hahahah. I agree that he's been generally poor and a liability so we should have no doubts and moving him on. But I think there's a genuinely solid player in him that in the right system (not a defensive high line) could thrive. Against Chelsea, in what was I think his second game for us, he was an absolute man-mountain. He's more than good enough for a team like Everton imo

Hahahah. I agree that he's been generally poor and a liability so we should have no doubts and moving him on. But I think there's a genuinely solid player in him that in the right system (not a defensive high line) could thrive. Against Chelsea, in what was I think his second game for us, he was an absolute man-mountain. He's more than good enough for a team like Everton imo

Even a broken clock.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.